• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GunzLauncher worked before but now stopped.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OK I don't know any if anybody else noticed but it's been getting on my nerves. Everytime I edit the launcher from the 127.0.0.1 it ruins the launcher update as for some reason my IP is bigger than that, and I have tried no-ip but their links are still too short. When I replace 127.0.0.1 it's too big but when I replace it in the gunz.exe area, it fits just fine but then after it is not able to find the patch information, is there anyway anybody could some how post a specific tutorial on how to edit the launcher without messing something up?:S cus it seems like editing that IP with a link messes up the launcher.
Moderator, please delete this thread, problem solved thanks to myself and the whole community ignoring my errors and not help with what I needed, THANKS!

Last edited:
Back