Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

gunzlauncher shows as virus?

Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It comes with 18+ false positives on default, depending on the program you pack the exe with, it may increase or decrease.
Adding it to your virus scanner isn't quite a solution, it's a alternative way to still play the game, however it'll cause problems either one way or another.

Upvote 0
Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
would you like to help me a bit?

I'm currently working on my own project(s) so I can't assist you unless you require my paid services, sorry.
I wish you all the best of luck ^-^

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ohkay ill contact you soon do you have any knowledge about this?

please help to leme know why does LNK2019 occurs whenever i try to add up a mode?

ZRule.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall ZRuleReverseBerserker::ZRuleReverseBerserker(class ZMatch *)" (??0ZRuleReverseBerserker@@QAE@PAVZMatch@@@Z) referenced in function "public: static class ZRule * __cdecl ZRule::CreateRule(class ZMatch *,enum MMATCH_GAMETYPE)" (?CreateRule@ZRule@@SAPAV1@PAVZMatch@@W4MMATCH_GAMETYPE@@@Z)
CSCommonE.lib(MMatchStage.obj) : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol "public: __thiscall MMatchRuleReverseBerserker::MMatchRuleReverseBerserker(class MMatchStage *)" (??0MMatchRuleReverseBerserker@@QAE@PAVMMatchStage@@@Z) referenced in function "private: class MMatchRule * __thiscall MMatchStage::CreateRule(enum MMATCH_GAMETYPE)" (?CreateRule@MMatchStage@@AAEPAVMMatchRule@@W4MMATCH_GAMETYPE@@@Z)

Upvote 0
Back