Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] coding

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
In Jur13'n Source Code I Got an Error when I was Build it(CSCommon) in afxtempl.h
Error 1 :- 1>C:\Users\gowth\Desktop\Gunz\Gunz\Gregon13Source\Gregon13Source\CSCommon\Include\afxtempl.h(776): error C4430: missing type specifier - int assumed. Note: C++ does not support default-int
Code:-
template<class TYPE, class ARG_TYPE>CList<TYPE, ARG_TYPE>::CNode;*CList<TYPE, ARG_TYPE>::NewNode(CList::CNode* pPrev, CList::CNode* pNext)

Error 2:-
1>C:\Users\gowth\Desktop\Gunz\Gunz\Gregon13Source\Gregon13Source\CSCommon\Include\afxtempl.h(776): fatal error C1903: unable to recover from previous error(s); stopping compilation

Code:-
template<class TYPE, class ARG_TYPE>CList<TYPE, ARG_TYPE>::CNode;*CList<TYPE, ARG_TYPE>::NewNode(CList::CNode* pPrev, CList::CNode* pNext)
Help me ~!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm using visual studio 10 c++ express. And tell how to port the source over it...?

Are you using Visual Studio 2003? This source needs that, or if you're using Visual Studio 2012 or higher you need to port the source over to it.
I'm using visual studio 10 c++ express. And tell how to port the source over it...?

Upvote 0
Back