Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need help with the colors of the maps

Hak

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The colors of your maps are different from mine and since the game can not be put that way, does anyone know how to do it? of the video

my maps look very different, how can I do it in the same way, I change the textures or the color

WvvW_20181107_202502 - I need help with the colors of the maps - RaGEZONE Forums WvvW_20181107_202528 - I need help with the colors of the maps - RaGEZONE Forums WvvW_20181107_202649 - I need help with the colors of the maps - RaGEZONE Forums WvvW_20181107_202625 - I need help with the colors of the maps - RaGEZONE Forums WvvW_20181107_202813 - I need help with the colors of the maps - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's referred to as 'archetype' config. Using this configuration helps the game run more smoothly (usually for slower computers) and also can make opponents easier to see in-game. If you're asking how to use these settings on whatever client/server you play on, just Google "gunz archetype configuration". I would just tell you myself but I haven't even touched a Gunz server in years so sadly I don't really remember much of anything.

Upvote 0

Hak

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's referred to as 'archetype' config. Using this configuration helps the game run more smoothly (usually for slower computers) and also can make opponents easier to see in-game. If you're asking how to use these settings on whatever client/server you play on, just Google "gunz archetype configuration". I would just tell you myself but I haven't even touched a Gunz server in years so sadly I don't really remember much of anything.
What I mean is that their colors are very different from my archetype configuration, if you could watch the video, their maps are smoother than mine, they have another color so to speak, the photos that I leave with the black doll are mine.

He left captures
Your archetype configuration has other very different colors, since the game you can not get those colors, my question is, how do I improve those colors?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh my mistake I guess I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

Well, I'm not sure in that case, sorry. I never even really used archetype myself so I don't know much about it, let alone how to further configure the level/type of details it shows. But I'm sure somebody else on here does so just wait a little for them to reply and hopefully help you out. Best of luck!

Upvote 0

Hak

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh my mistake I guess I misunderstood what you were trying to say.

Well, I'm not sure in that case, sorry. I never even really used archetype myself so I don't know much about it, let alone how to further configure the level/type of details it shows. But I'm sure somebody else on here does so just wait a little for them to reply and hopefully help you out. Best of luck!
Thank you very much father, I really appreciate your comment

Upvote 0
Back