Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Encrypted gunz when i build the gunz.exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello im building the source to create the Gunz.exe, and it works with .mrs files without encrypting, but when im trying to encrypt the Gunz.exe with GunnyCrypt, it doesnt work, i was trying with Lambda encrypter but when i used it says the Gunz.exe is already patched/crypted, can you help me please.

I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
hello im building the source to create the Gunz.exe, and it works with .mrs files without encrypting, but when im trying to encrypt the Gunz.exe with GunnyCrypt, it doesnt work, i was trying with Lambda encrypter but when i used it says the Gunz.exe is already patched/crypted, can you help me please.

It will not work because you are compiling a new executable and when compiling a new executable the addresses where the GunnyCrypt modifies the addresses of the executable and do not find them, you will usually be forced to create a new encryption from the game codes, go to MZip.cpp

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I recommend using a more advanced encryption system to protect your files.

Upvote 0
Back