Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Friends cant join my gunz server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys ive done everything couldnt find a solution to it my friends cant see my gunz servers
when they try to get online may somene help me im using lan

also i have another problem i cant move items to storage

Reaction score
What IP did you put in the configuration files of the server / client ? (server.ini, system.mrs, Database configuration of server...etc)
Did you open the required ports ?

The storage problem is most likely somewhere in the database, I'm not sure though (can't remember).

Use the search button, if you didn't find anything, can you post a picture or a log of the server's configuration you used please ?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What IP did you put in the configuration files of the server / client ? (server.ini, system.mrs, Database configuration of server...etc)
Did you open the required ports ?

The storage problem is most likely somewhere in the database, I'm not sure though (can't remember).

Use the search button, if you didn't find anything, can you post a picture or a log of the server's configuration you used please ?
yes i can
server ini[DB]DNS="GunzDB"USERNAME="sa"PASSWORD="pw"[SERVER]MAXUSER=500SERVERID=1SERVERNAME="InfectiveGunz"FREELOGINIP="82.166.114.51"KEEPERIP="82.166.114.51"MONITORIP="127.0.0.1"MONITORPORT=9000MODE="clan"COUNTRY="INTERNATIONAL"LANGUAGE="INTERNATIONAL"USETICKET="0"[LANGUAGE]LANG_TYPE="eng"[LOCALE]DBAgentPort=5100DBAgentIP=127.0.0.1[FILTER]USE="0" ACCEPT_INVALID_IP="1"[ENVIRONMENT]USE_HSHIELD="0"USE_XTRAP="0"USE_EVENT="0"USE_FILECRC="0"USE_MD5="0"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back