Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Invalid Zitem Checksum

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
B4 u all start posting stupid replies like " USE THE FRIGGIN SEARCH BUTTON U FAG!!" i want to say, i used the search button, i used advanced searchbutton and i looked thru all pages here manually

My problem is when any1 tries to connect to my server, he cant and the server is getting Invalid Zitem Checksum [account name] Error... i already tried to replace my own Zitem with the servers Zitem, didnt work

can any1 help me please?

yours,
Saranir

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well as far as i know is "invalid zitemchecksum" caused by a wrong zitem.xml in the client's system.mrs...
Can you connect to your server? if so share your system.mrs with other users on your server.
If not, pack the zitem.xml from your server into your system.mrs and it should work...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to open that system.mrs? can any wan put pictures and exact text...cant understand at tut

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, you obviously didn't search well enough, or at all.

There are 18756759037 topics about this.

Upvote 0
Back