Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help Program Shotguns

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Good evening to see if they could help me with a program to add weapons to my gunz, since I'm busy knowing what the source is .elu
As it gives me some error.

The jamaica shotgun has the same source .elu the ben10 would like to know why it is not seen!

This is seen:
<ITEM id="4455595" name="Escopeta Donator Ben10" mesh_name="shotgunND" totalpoint="0" type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="range" weapon="shotgun" weight="0" bt_price="0" delay="950" damage="11" ctrl_ability="60" magazine="6" maxbullet="50" reloadtime="1" slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#33FF33" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" snd_reload="we_shotgunpa_reload" snd_fire="we_shotgunpa_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" desc="CkGunZ" effect_id="7" iscashitem="true" />

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not visible:
<ITEM id="80496" name="Escopeta Donator Digimon 2" mesh_name="shotgunND" totalpoint="0" type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="range" weapon="shotgun" weight="0" bt_price="0" delay="950" damage="11" ctrl_ability="60" magazine="6" maxbullet="50" reloadtime="1" slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#33FF33" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" snd_reload="we_shotgunpa_reload" snd_fire="we_shotgunpa_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" desc="CkGunZ" effect_id="7" iscashitem="true" />

Good evening to see if they could help me with a program to add weapons to my gunz, since I'm busy knowing what the source is .eluAs it gives me some error.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm not sure what you mean by "not visible." Do you mean not visible in the shop? If so, you need to add its ID to the shop.xml on the server as well. Or do you mean the mesh is not visible ingame? o-o

Upvote 0
The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Good evening to see if they could help me with a program to add weapons to my gunz, since I'm busy knowing what the source is .elu
As it gives me some error.

The jamaica shotgun has the same source .elu the ben10 would like to know why it is not seen!

This is seen:
<ITEM id="4455595" name="Escopeta Donator Ben10" mesh_name="shotgunND" totalpoint="0" type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="range" weapon="shotgun" weight="0" bt_price="0" delay="950" damage="11" ctrl_ability="60" magazine="6" maxbullet="50" reloadtime="1" slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#33FF33" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" snd_reload="we_shotgunpa_reload" snd_fire="we_shotgunpa_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" desc="CkGunZ" effect_id="7" iscashitem="true" />

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is not visible:
<ITEM id="80496" name="Escopeta Donator Digimon 2" mesh_name="shotgunND" totalpoint="0" type="range" res_sex="a" res_level="0" slot="range" weapon="shotgun" weight="0" bt_price="0" delay="950" damage="11" ctrl_ability="60" magazine="6" maxbullet="50" reloadtime="1" slug_output="true" gadget_id="0" hp="0" ap="0" maxwt="0" sf="0" fr="0" cr="0" pr="0" lr="0" color="#33FF33" image_id="2" bullet_image_id="0" magazine_image_id="0" snd_reload="we_shotgunpa_reload" snd_fire="we_shotgunpa_fire" snd_dryfire="762arifle_dryfire" desc="CkGunZ" effect_id="7" iscashitem="true" />

Good evening to see if they could help me with a program to add weapons to my gunz, since I'm busy knowing what the source is .eluAs it gives me some error.

If you mean it's not in the shop then make sure it's not a cash item (change iscashitem="true" to iscashitem="false") and then add the Item ID to shop.xml.

Upvote 0
Back