Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help quest 8 players problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello i added more slots 8 players
but i don't know how to add spawn locations and i don't know which file i need t edit to add the spawn location can someone please help me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and google has led me here. i would appreciate it if u stop tryin to be funny and actually help me immature-.- guy

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
dont listen to him, this guy is really a 16 year old israli with stessers who thinks hes king pin.. hes the immature one, as you can tell by hixs aggro attutide, Not worth your time >_> been attacking my server 3 days the low life

Upvote 0
Reaction score
and google has led me here. i would appreciate it if u stop tryin to be funny and actually help me immature-.- guy
Perhaps you should try harder and stop whining.

ubPa94o - Help quest 8 players problem - RaGEZONE Forums

An immature could have done better than you, which probably meant you are worse than being an immature.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score

^ all xmls with 8 player spawns

just navigate to your client files then go quest/maps then extract all mrs files and replace these xmls over the original ones, then recompile

and just for future use google or search for god sakes it took me 30 seconds to find the files above, take peoples advice that was previously given to you, Maybe improve your googling skills 'Gunz 8 Player Quest Maps', instead of being immature yourself when people are giving you good advice.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

^ all xmls with 8 player spawns

just navigate to your client files then go quest/maps then extract all mrs files and replace these xmls over the original ones, then recompile

and just for future use google or search for god sakes it took me 30 seconds to find the files above, take peoples advice that was previously given to you, Maybe improve your googling skills 'Gunz 8 Player Quest Maps', instead of being immature yourself when people are giving you good advice.
thank you senpai

Upvote 0
Back