Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[HELP] Rigging Model to biped on 3DS and applying set texture

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just finished designing my first set on photoshop and I saved the set as a dds. file. I have all the files necessary for the next steps I just don't know how to do them.

My first question is, how do I rig a model to the biped on 3DS? I tried opening up the biped on 3DS then importing a model multiple times, but it always messes up.

Also how do I apply a set texture after rigging? @Aimed
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Retired modder
Reaction score
Also how do I apply a set texture after rigging? @Aimed
Thanks in advance

I wouldn't know sorry, I've been inactive for far too long and I also do not own a computer capable of supporting the same tools I used to use when I did do modelling.
What I can remember is that I used Blender to model and texture the weapons I used to make.
I have no knowledge of 3DS, sorry :(

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wouldn't know sorry, I've been inactive for far too long and I also do not own a computer capable of supporting the same tools I used to use when I did do modelling.
What I can remember is that I used Blender to model and texture the weapons I used to make.
I have no knowledge of 3DS, sorry :(
D: aw ok thanks anyway :) , its really hard to find anyone that knows how to do this stuff just because barely any devs are interested in GunZ anymore.

Upvote 0
Back