[HELP] Rigging Model to biped on 3DS and applying set texture

MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

[HELP] Rigging Model to biped on 3DS and applying set texture

Hi everyone,

I just finished designing my first set on photoshop and I saved the set as a dds. file. I have all the files necessary for the next steps I just don't know how to do them.

My first question is, how do I rig a model to the biped on 3DS? I tried opening up the biped on 3DS then importing a model multiple times, but it always messes up.

Also how do I apply a set texture after rigging? @Aimed
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by ChefFG; 25-02-18 at 11:39 PM.

True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    1,301Posts

Re: [HELP] Rigging Model to biped on 3DS and applying set texture

Quote Originally Posted by ChefFG View Post
    Also how do I apply a set texture after rigging? @Aimed
    Thanks in advance
    I wouldn't know sorry, I've been inactive for far too long and I also do not own a computer capable of supporting the same tools I used to use when I did do modelling.
    What I can remember is that I used Blender to model and texture the weapons I used to make.
    I have no knowledge of 3DS, sorry :(

MemberRank
    Dec 2017 Join Date
    2Posts

Re: [HELP] Rigging Model to biped on 3DS and applying set texture

Quote Originally Posted by Aimed View Post
    I wouldn't know sorry, I've been inactive for far too long and I also do not own a computer capable of supporting the same tools I used to use when I did do modelling.
    What I can remember is that I used Blender to model and texture the weapons I used to make.
    I have no knowledge of 3DS, sorry :(
    D: aw ok thanks anyway (: , its really hard to find anyone that knows how to do this stuff just because barely any devs are interested in GunZ anymore.

Advertisement