• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] Rigging Model to biped on 3DS and applying set texture

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I just finished designing my first set on photoshop and I saved the set as a dds. file. I have all the files necessary for the next steps I just don't know how to do them.

My first question is, how do I rig a model to the biped on 3DS? I tried opening up the biped on 3DS then importing a model multiple times, but it always messes up.

Also how do I apply a set texture after rigging? @Aimed
Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Retired modder
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Also how do I apply a set texture after rigging? @Aimed
Thanks in advance

I wouldn't know sorry, I've been inactive for far too long and I also do not own a computer capable of supporting the same tools I used to use when I did do modelling.
What I can remember is that I used Blender to model and texture the weapons I used to make.
I have no knowledge of 3DS, sorry :(

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wouldn't know sorry, I've been inactive for far too long and I also do not own a computer capable of supporting the same tools I used to use when I did do modelling.
What I can remember is that I used Blender to model and texture the weapons I used to make.
I have no knowledge of 3DS, sorry :(
D: aw ok thanks anyway :) , its really hard to find anyone that knows how to do this stuff just because barely any devs are interested in GunZ anymore.

Upvote 0
Back