Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help]Sound questions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I noticed that whenever I'm on the character select screen, the background sound (Intro Retake2(D-R).ogg) doesn't play. When I pick a character and click Okay (or whatever) then it plays 2 seconds, that's all.

Also, I wanted to replace a bgm or two, is that possible by just replacing the .ogg and renaming it the same as the original?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeh it is possible to change the sounds just by replacing them although i don't know whats causing your problem.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I just get a silent static that gets louder and louder every 5 secs or so. Pretty odd. The rest of the bgms work fine. :/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've had that problem but it seemed to go after i restarted the client, try changing the sound options?

Upvote 0
Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's possible that your BGM.mrs just got corrupted. Try using the ijjiGunz or IGunz one.

Upvote 0

mts

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
haha i made my own BGM with Pantera, Dire Straits, techno, etc...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I made my own bgm.mrs now, and still, the character selection music won't work. Rest does. :/

Also, I noticed that when you're playing in a map, it just takes a random song, loops it two times, then picks a different song, loops that two times and so on. So, technically, you should be able to add more songs. Just have to find out where the code is stored to pull the songs from bgm.mrs. :/

Upvote 0
Back