Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help - Source Coding

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i posted a thread a few days ago about needing some help finishing up some coding for Dash colors, i got that help and all those errors have came and gone now, but now im getting this LINKing error for really a reason i dont understand, i have built / rebuilt / cleaned mutliple times, and without the coding fixes from other users these errors did not exist, but as soon as i fix the errors from the dash effects, these new errors start.

can anyone help? Google has been very un-helpful, as nobody is building a game like gunz anymore, so all the fixes / help they give, causes more errors / issues then fixes.

Untitled - Help - Source Coding - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
XDD
I see that you have selected an incorrect compilation mode.
The KOR_Release_Publish or BRZ_Release_Publish is the most common used.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
XDD

what do you mean? i have it on KOR release for everything unless something changed on its own? i checked all that last night and it was KOR, ill double check, and if i find the solution ill let you know.

XDD

It was KOR Release Publish before i changed some coding for dash colors, would that have effected it? "that post was the last post before this on the main page"

There seems to no longer be a option for KOR release?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
compilation mode is doesn't matter

hey buddy, it seems compilation might matter? i noticed that the KOR_Public_Release is no longer a option to choose from CSCOMMON.

I started the source over from scratch last night, and re added all the original stuff i did, and then tried to re-code the dash effects, and it threw way more errors than the first time i tried, i just dont know what im doing wrong, or how to fix it atleast for now :(

Upvote 0
Back