Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Help with VoteMap

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, someone help me i am having problem with VoteMap it doesn't shows map names

WhatsApp Image 2020-10-13 at 11.41.03 PM - Help with VoteMap - RaGEZONE Forums WhatsApp Image 2020-10-13 at 11.41.00 PM - Help with VoteMap - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The connection to the interface was not correct, i fixed it :) it was renaming something

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yesterday i got fixed it done correct and thank you helped me :) * FIXED *

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@stitch10 dude just provide a solution on how you fixed those bug. This issue can give solution for those people who looking for it someday.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@stitch10 dude just provide a solution on how you fixed those bug. This issue can give solution for those people who looking for it someday.

On case MC_MATCH_RANDOM_MAPS:

you will find a line of code like this: sprintf(Name, "MapSelectorObj%d", i );
this line of code can be found in: ZGameClient_OnCommand.cpp on line 165

Whenever you change "MapSelectorObj" to something like "VoteMapName" in the xmls, you also have to do that in the source..
This was the case Stitch10 had.

If anyone has questions about this, feel free to ask!

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Zer0nix

http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/super-repack-jorklenis2-3-final-1192229/

This source should have vote map. Use winmerge to look through changes of the source.

Do not forget to edit that function so that it does not choose maps at random and works with the VoteID if it is not worth adding it.

example:
PHP:
pSetting->SetMapIndex(MapID);

ah if something else there has a label in the form of a switch to activate and deactivate you can guide us by that, it is called _CW_VOTE

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you appreciate that.

TxDutch is there anything changes from the xml about vote map? I dont know about that where i can find it?

Upvote 0
Back