Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Need help with Weapon skins and skin.xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezonians,

I need help how do i make/create/design weapon skins and how do i add the xml of skin slot to the game just like they had in Artic gunz. a little help or the file if you can provide would be grateful.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the old way was to use a program like blender using python scripts from phantom, which helps create the elu file you add to weapons.xml or you can modify the images of an skin already created using a hex editor in the elu file you keep the name as the same amount of characters and then add the new elu to your weapon.xml, if you have the plugins you aquire the same 3ds max from autocad as the plugins set it up and then export the elu from 3ds

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks mate for the information , but do you have the source code with you ? now ill be needing that .

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks mate for the information , but do you have the source code with you ? now ill be needing that .
i have the source code but i don't have plugions configured i'm currently waiting for a part to come in the mail for my older hard drives so i can start pulling all the old releases that have broken links and re upload them

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the source code but i don't have plugions configured i'm currently waiting for a part to come in the mail for my older hard drives so i can start pulling all the old releases that have broken links and re upload them

Thanks buddy , ill be just needing this one . ill wait for your release

Upvote 0
Back