Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Show hide pgrade jjang command

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see MTG Gunz have this code, i very need this code from my Gunz, some one can help me ? ( thanks, sorry my eng bad ).
[video]https://streamable.com/yq6y92[/video]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gunz can still be revived, it just takes someone with dedication and do something good with gunz.

PD:
You're not going to get anywhere just by saying "Gunz is dead, it's not 2011 anymore."You can do something very striking with that source since it is not that complicated to work with, but that is work for someone with time and dedication.

True, the only time I thought I would revive the gunz game was with the gunbi project, but it was never finished.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
Gunz can still be revived, it just takes someone with dedication and do something good with gunz.

PD:
You're not going to get anywhere just by saying "Gunz is dead, it's not 2011 anymore."You can do something very striking with that source since it is not that complicated to work with, but that is work for someone with time and dedication.

It is boring to work with gunz.

Upvote 0
Back