Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Hp/Ap bar 1.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am getting errors when using this code, in fact I did not understand much how to install please help me to apply all this your code without errors:

erro - Hp/Ap bar 1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

------ Build started: Project: Gunz, Configuration: KOR_Release_publish Win32 ------Compiling...ZCombatInterface.cppZCombatInterface.cpp(1786) : error C2065: 'pFont' : undeclared identifierZCombatInterface.cpp(1787) : error C3861: 'pFont': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupZCombatInterface.cpp(1792) : error C2065: 'x' : undeclared identifierZCombatInterface.cpp(1796) : error C3861: 'x': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupZCombatInterface.cpp(1800) : error C3861: 'x': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupBuild log was saved at "file://k:\gunz\Gunz 1.5 Work\Clean source\Gunz\KOR_Release_publish\BuildLog.htm"Gunz - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)

post/tuto:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/hp-ap-bar-1-5-a-1018725/

Why did I get these errors?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back