• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Hp/Ap bar 1.5

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am getting errors when using this code, in fact I did not understand much how to install please help me to apply all this your code without errors:

erro - Hp/Ap bar 1.5 - RaGEZONE Forums

------ Build started: Project: Gunz, Configuration: KOR_Release_publish Win32 ------Compiling...ZCombatInterface.cppZCombatInterface.cpp(1786) : error C2065: 'pFont' : undeclared identifierZCombatInterface.cpp(1787) : error C3861: 'pFont': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupZCombatInterface.cpp(1792) : error C2065: 'x' : undeclared identifierZCombatInterface.cpp(1796) : error C3861: 'x': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupZCombatInterface.cpp(1800) : error C3861: 'x': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookupBuild log was saved at "file://k:\gunz\Gunz 1.5 Work\Clean source\Gunz\KOR_Release_publish\BuildLog.htm"Gunz - 5 error(s), 0 warning(s)

post/tuto:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f245/hp-ap-bar-1-5-a-1018725/

Why did I get these errors?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back