Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Great Idea + Question.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm creating a new gunz server.
same as
ijjigunz (same name).same items and levels and interfaces (and musics)
new anti-hacks added.
some features are added: (gaining coins from killing people/players).I hope I can finish it before 2018.

P/S: VPS HOSTING FOR 2 YEARS.

The question is?
It is allowed to make the new server and name it ijjigunz (copyrights bla bla bla..)

Reaction score
No it isn't (someone correct me of I'm wrong). And even though I myself like the idea of a server like IJJI. You will never get enough players to make it actually feel like IJJI. If you are doing this to gain experience and stuff be my guest. If you are doing this to run a succesful server, bring GunZ back, make some money etc, I suggest strongly against doing so. GunZ has had it's time. It's been amazing but the game is very dated and you'll never be able to get new people into GunZ because it's waaay to hard to learn and all the oldgens are waaaay too experienced.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No it isn't (someone correct me of I'm wrong). And even though I myself like the idea of a server like IJJI. You will never get enough players to make it actually feel like IJJI. If you are doing this to gain experience and stuff be my guest. If you are doing this to run a succesful server, bring GunZ back, make some money etc, I suggest strongly against doing so. GunZ has had it's time. It's been amazing but the game is very dated and you'll never be able to get new people into GunZ because it's waaay to hard to learn and all the oldgens are waaaay too experienced.

sadly :(

Upvote 0
Back