Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to import head 3D model to blender

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I have tried the blender import. I can import the rest of the model so far accept for the head model.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Yes the face model. I can import mostly all the elu file except the face and a few model into blender.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The issue is I cant import the woman-parts_face.elu to blender using phantom importer.

Upvote 0
Ninja Goblin
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The issue is I cant import the woman-parts_face.elu to blender using phantom importer.

You can import it, i just did, you get a error popup about being unable to locate something (the msg is cut off) but it imports.
Keep in mind though that the base face is not "woman-parts_face.elu", its in the base model "woman-parts01".
If i remember correctly the script didnt particularly like importing multiple armatures with the same name so the workaround is to import the base model for the face (or woman-parts_face) delete the armature and export the face only as a .obj and then just import that into your other scene.

Upvote 0
Back