Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

as increasing level of play

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me out? I need to raise the level of gunz , to exceed the level 99 ....for example at 110 or 120 or 130 , or as much as you can ....if anyone can help me I would appreciate :*:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help me? I think there not are pros in ragezone :$:

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to Management studio and edit dbo.levels to what level you want. just put the exp you want.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to Management studio and edit dbo.levels to what level you want. just put the exp you want.
Hi Drkidvictor thanks for answering
only that? no need to change some of the source ?or client as formula.xml and stuff?

Upvote 0
Rival Gamers Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're gonna need a new exp-table too in order make it possible for your characters to level up after 99

Hope it helps.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're gonna need a new exp-table too in order make it possible for your characters to level up after 99

Hope it helps.

Hi thanks , this applies in dbo.levels or not ? only need this ? or need , or me need to make changes client and source ?
I hope your answer, thanks :blush:

Upvote 0
Back