Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jur13n's Repack 1# source

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello RageZone, I downloaded Visual Studio 2003 and i have Jur13n's Source from his Repack 1#
I am new to the source side of gunz.

I have been reading tuts on about the source but his is already pre built?

In Visual Studios The Gunz.snl , does that need to be built or re built

because i have try to do them both, but nothing builds the gunz.exe

Im just trying to Edit the client and the match server so i have add more maps and more gamemodes and some other stuff.

im just so confused on what i am doing wrong and understanding the source.

Can someone please lead me in the right direction on doing this right or sending me the best tut to go by.

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The repack already contains everything build. Use your eyes.

Hi, question about your repack. I am using your clean client it's missing like berzerker, and quest items from shop how do I fix it? Also after while when trying to launch game it gives DLL hacking attempt detected, and lastly when people go in server number doesn't change for example 0/500 players inside even if people are in server. But I love your releas

E! Sorry don't take any of it personally I am newbie at this =d

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Plenty of tutorials around, stop posting useless threads when all this has been posted many many times before. Everyone has managed this because we follow tutorials and search.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Plenty of tutorials around, stop posting useless threads when all this has been posted many many times before. Everyone has managed this because we follow tutorials and search.

If you didnt read my thread right, i am asking for some to send me the best tut to go by or giving me a explaining it to me and asking if this is already pre built? no need to be all high and mighty.

Upvote 0
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
High and mighty, really...
This tutorial was the first posted, and for everyone that read it through properly actually succeeded in their build. If you are getting errors or dont understand parts, your not reading it properly. Read it, do what it says and you will succeed in your build.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f497/guide-build-gunz-source-code-796269/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same question

Hi, question about your repack. I am using your clean client it's missing like berzerker, and quest items from shop how do I fix it? Also after while when trying to launch game it gives DLL hacking attempt detected, and lastly when people go in server number doesn't change for example 0/500 players inside even if people are in server. But I love your releas

E! Sorry don't take any of it personally I am newbie at this =d

having the same problem*

Upvote 0
Back