Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for Artic Gunz DB

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there someone had a db of artic gunz?
I would appreciate those people who shared. :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Well i think someone used the same source before like sea or asia gunz maybe the db of it.

This is because they got permission from the original developer, we work together at the same time. Artic and also Asia (before called SEA Gunz)

This should be it:

if not, let me know and i will look again :)

Arts Gunz? xD, how far my db and my work got away. Anyway, owner's fault
I'll ask you something, delete this as it contains people's critical information, this is also a crime.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is because they got permission from the original developer, we work together at the same time. Artic and also Asia (before called SEA Gunz)

Arts Gunz? xD, how far my db and my work got away. Anyway, owner's fault
I'll ask you something, delete this as it contains people's critical information, this is also a crime.

Aye im just re-releasing what other people released.

Found this some years ago and thought that this might be the database.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
No friend, this is not artic, we are looking for the data processing of the ladder and this db does not have any of them

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
We are looking for, among others, try to do some, but they do not work at all
spInsertLadderTeam
spInsertLadderTeamMember

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Gotta look for it tonight, at my work right now

EDIT: I doubt i have it. but didn't UGG had ladder implementation?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the gunz community is dying and now some developers here didn't share what they have, or what some people looking for it they are not helping them to revive the gunz to other country and to show that the gunz are still alive.

TxDutch copy that man thanks for your time!

yerij007 why dont you share an artic db just a clean one without account informations.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the gunz community is dying and now some developers here didn't share what they have, or what some people looking for it they are not helping them to revive the gunz to other country and to show that the gunz are still alive.

@TxDutch copy that man thanks for your time!

@yerij007 why dont you share an artic db just a clean one without account informations.

Np man!

@yerij007
Link is removed and deleted. I dont have a clue whats in that database cuz i never used it lol.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
haha I never thought I found this here, I had these files in my old mega account, but I lost it when I recovered the password and I had these files from artic gunz I don't know if that's what you are looking for
Zer0nix - Looking for Artic Gunz DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Zer0nix - Looking for Artic Gunz DB - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back