Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

please help !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey guys !
someone can please give me gunz source for vs 2017 or 2012?
i can't download vs 2013!
please help !!!

Reaction score
This is the link for visual studio 2003:

Also you can find an updated version of source code for newer VS version, I think someone released that before.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the link for visual studio 2003:

Also you can find an updated version of source code for newer VS version, I think someone released that before.
i have vs 2003, but for compile sources i need vs 2013.
i have vs 2017 too, but it makes so many errors with any source.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
You don't necessarily need 2013, almost all the sources here compile on 2003.
Also, you might be getting these errors because you're using the wrong version of VS, with that you need to fix them, and if you're stuck with something just post it, hopefully you get some help.
There are also some tutorial, if I'm not mistaken, that shows how to make the source compile on newer version of VS, so check them out.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't necessarily need 2013, almost all the sources here compile on 2003.
Also, you might be getting these errors because you're using the wrong version of VS, with that you need to fix them, and if you're stuck with something just post it, hopefully you get some help.
There are also some tutorial, if I'm not mistaken, that shows how to make the source compile on newer version of VS, so check them out.
hmm, okay. thanks you very much about help ! :)

Upvote 0
Back