Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can someone please help with this avatar zitem code plzzzzzzzzzz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Also if you can leave tutorial on how to check mash whatever i would appreciate it very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in the mcv u can read the parts > eq_head_miku, eq_chest_miku, eq_hands_miku, eq_legs_miku, eq_feet_miku.. just make a zitem line with this.. oh maybe u need add to man/woman xml in man.mrs/woman.mrs or model.mrs(gunz 1.0) i cant give a exact line in zitem 'cause my gunz dont have avatar system and the zitem.xml its different from the normal gunz(its server based w/packets and json lul), if u extract the uggunz system.mrs u can find a avatar example.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Code:
<ITEM id="530502" name="STR:ZITEM_NAME_530502" type="avatar" slot="avatar" avatar_head="eq_head_zombie" avatar_chest="eq_chest_zombie" avatar_hand="eq_hands_zombie" avatar_legs="eq_legs_zombie" avatar_feet="eq_feet_zombie" res_sex="f" res_level="0" bt_price="100000" weight="0" desc="STR:ZITEM_DESC_530502" iscashitem="false"/>

Upvote 0
Back