Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Please ask your questions here.

Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score
Please ask all your questions in this thread since many people are making 100's of threads for different small questions.

But first before you start asking questions search through the tutorial section. (AND NO NOT JUST PAGE 1 & 2)

On most of the questions i will give you a answer or maybe one of the other last dev's arround here will help you. All tough do not beg for files etc i will guide you how to do stuff your self not just give it away since then you will never learn to do poop your self.

Damn kiddo's now you have read that start asking your questions.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I noticed a big difference in movement between my 2008 client and gunz 1.5 client, does this has an explanation or is it just me?
For example, whenever I dash on 2008 I seem to flow over the ground for just a sec which makes movement a LOT slower compared to 1.5

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I noticed a big difference in movement between my 2008 client and gunz 1.5 client, does this has an explanation or is it just me?
For example, whenever I dash on 2008 I seem to flow over the ground for just a sec which makes movement a LOT slower compared to 1.5

o_O uhmm I don't think there are differences in the movements or somethings like these, the differences are in the GFX and look and appearance, (obv source code too) .. well I dunnu if that is wrong too..
and by the way this idea is good for small questions like these NICE ONE :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o_O uhmm I don't think there are differences in the movements or somethings like these, the differences are in the GFX and look and appearance, (obv source code too) .. well I dunnu if that is wrong too..
and by the way this idea is good for small questions like these NICE ONE :D

Damn, it's really annoying. I finally fixed everything and then I noticed this which makes me wanna delete everything o.o

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How is I can compile the source? because when compiled with visual studio 2013 gives these errors:

Touchwise - Please ask your questions here. - RaGEZONE Forums

and more.

Upvote 0
Freelance GunZ Developer
Reaction score
It's 13MB because of that you compiled it in debug mode. And it doesn't run because you have to delete / rewrite some parts of the source there are tuts for that in the tutorial section (they are stickied)! (How to build gunz?)

Upvote 0
Back