Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Can somebody plz make a full package

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hellow some ppl might actualy know me from na-gunz or i-gunz but anyways .. here is my story

---- not important part
i dont have internet on my room so ... i cant realy play gunz
so i burned everything i could find on a cd and installed it all on my computer and i got a server up and running .. but alot of bugs etc . but there are so many updates ist just sick and i cant have an overal view of everything and when i try to update my server with quest it doesnt work etc.

-- important
so my question is can somebody make a server&database.rar with the latest updates ( like no negative bounty and quest etc ) and with the necesery files for the client ..... cous im going madd . send me a link ( to this account or coolzero001@hotmail.com) or post it in the release forum )

( and while im at it when i try to update my server with quest i get a black screen when i select my char and are sepose to goto the channel window . can somebody help me ???)

Last edited:
Back