Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Question].dds's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok basically my question is how do you edit .dds's like "smoke_rocket.tga.dds" without getting large white blocks. I messed around with the alpha channel a bit and finally got a white box with my custom rocket trail in it but how do i save it/change it so it shows up right? thx in advance.

Master Summoner
Reaction score
just open it in photoshop. sometimes it'll give error that it cant open it, but just restart photoshop and try again. u can open it in PS since i've done it.

then save it as TGA

then open ur FTP client (used to upload) and rename it to .tga.dds

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just open it in photoshop. sometimes it'll give error that it cant open it, but just restart photoshop and try again. u can open it in PS since i've done it.

then save it as TGA

Lol i got it, i have to edit on alpha channel THEN RGB channel and then save as ARGB 1bit alpha and its fine..

and btw i dont use ftp >_> i host on computer..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

then save it as TGA

i tryed dat it dune work it keeps givin me the error and i used adobe photoshop cs2

Upvote 0
Back