Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Few Questions..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I've got a few question about my gunz server.

1. Is it possible to apply Anti-Lead on a 2008 server (pre 1.5) ?

2. I can't manage to get show the premium items from ijji in my shop :mellow:

My server includes all the tga + elu's, my zitem is set right with iscashitem="false" as well as my Item.dbo it's all set to iscashitem = 0, my shop includes all the zitem ID's but still they won't show up.

Veon - Few Questions.. - RaGEZONE Forums

3. The items that I CAN buy from shop, I can't wear. It tells me "You are not allowed to equip this item. (E20003)"

Veon - Few Questions.. - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Reaction score
1. yeah it's possible with source, or with attaching it using single file or dll (ofc after coding it as QG did)
2. you have to update zitem.xml in both sides(client/server) and make them iscashitem="false"...etc, NOT only this if you want them to show in your shop, then you need to add every single item ID in the zitem, in the shop.xml (as i remember it's server sided file tho xD)

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
1. yeah it's possible with source, or with attaching it using single file or dll (ofc after coding it as QG did)
2. you have to update zitem.xml in both sides(client/server) and make them iscashitem="false"...etc, NOT only this if you want them to show in your shop, then you need to add every single item ID in the zitem, in the shop.xml (as i remember it's server sided file tho xD)

It's done server side as well as client side so that is not the problem here.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I told you you need to add the item ID in the shop.xml I'm pretty sure you didn't add them :eek:

Yes I did actually, I managed to fix the problem. I had to remove the primary key from the Item.dbo ^^

Upvote 0
Back