Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Refined GunZ and jur13n with Hamachi work, jur13n on my actual network I get 999 ping

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What does it mean that server works with Hamachi but 999 ping NAT without Hamachi?

On Refined GunZ I get NAT but no 999 ping and can play with others on external work just fine. Hosting Jur13n with hamachi works just fine. I've even tried opening DMZ host with jur13n and still 999 ping NAT. I want to host my gunz server on my network instead of VPS. What the duck do I do? I'm willing to pay for anyone to figure this out. Willing to do team viewer for pay. Please help

Last edited:
The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
I'll be honest with you, I've not had much experience with Hamachi. But the one question I do want to ask.. is why not pay for a server if you want to play with other people? Windows servers these days are like $10-$15/month - you really don't need much money to keep it up. The reason I ask is that, you're willing to pay someone to help you with this issue, but not willing to buy a VPS?

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Eventually I will be building a home server to host things like Plex. I like the idea of self hosting and I don't want to depend on someone else's server. $10-15 a month ad infinitum will add up, especially when I won't even be playing with people that often. A one time fee for someone to fix it would probably be cheaper.

You'd think that if Refined GunZ works, the problem with jur13n would be a source issue. That goes out the window when jur13n works with Hamachi and also when I'm testing on my laptop so that seems to imply it's a network problem.

When I change MatchAgent.xml ips to my pc's local ip (192.168.x.x) I can play on my laptop without 999 ping, but 999 ping to external players.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back