• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Request: Leaked database from EuroGunz/Ijji/International GunZ

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd love to save these and check them out for nostalgia. I am talking about databases with the user data in them. Not empty ones.

Anyone has these? I know that a EuroGunZ database was leaked some years ago.

Reaction score
Are you seriously asking for private user data? I am sure that's against the rules here.

Isn't acceptable on this forum dude, Another question why u need the database if the gunz dying slowly... Makes non-sense!

I don't like having to see leaks from other Gunz private servers out here, but I've been told to allow them. So, leaks are fine.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't acceptable on this forum dude, Another question why u need the database if the gunz dying slowly... Makes non-sense!

Did you read my initial post before you asked yourself that question?

I don't like having to see leaks from other Gunz private servers out here, but I've been told to allow them. So, leaks are fine.

Thanks for the heads up. Well, I mostly would only love to check the "hall of fame" section out from the gunz servers in question. I don't really care much about the other data. Of course seeing my own characters info would be cool ^_^

Upvote 0
Back