Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Request: Leaked database from EuroGunz/Ijji/International GunZ

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'd love to save these and check them out for nostalgia. I am talking about databases with the user data in them. Not empty ones.

Anyone has these? I know that a EuroGunZ database was leaked some years ago.

Reaction score
Are you seriously asking for private user data? I am sure that's against the rules here.

Isn't acceptable on this forum dude, Another question why u need the database if the gunz dying slowly... Makes non-sense!

I don't like having to see leaks from other Gunz private servers out here, but I've been told to allow them. So, leaks are fine.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Isn't acceptable on this forum dude, Another question why u need the database if the gunz dying slowly... Makes non-sense!

Did you read my initial post before you asked yourself that question?

I don't like having to see leaks from other Gunz private servers out here, but I've been told to allow them. So, leaks are fine.

Thanks for the heads up. Well, I mostly would only love to check the "hall of fame" section out from the gunz servers in question. I don't really care much about the other data. Of course seeing my own characters info would be cool ^_^

Upvote 0
Back