[Request] All Premium shop images

Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1. #1
    Retired modder Aimed is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    1,300Posts

    [Request] All Premium shop images

    Hi,

    Looking for the latest library of webshop images for all premium items.
    Could someone reupload these?
    All releases I found had download links that were removed or expired.

    Thanks in advance!


  2. #2
    Retired modder Aimed is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    1,300Posts

    Re: [Request] All Premium shop images

    1 week bump

  3. #3
      Phoenix is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    6,889Posts

    Re: [Request] All Premium shop images

    I'm not quite sure what 'latest' means anymore, since I haven't kept up with either of the current official servers. I don't know if this helps, but here are some images from the old website files I have.

    What are you up to? New server?

  4. #4
    Retired modder Aimed is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    1,300Posts

    Re: [Request] All Premium shop images

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    I'm not quite sure what 'latest' means anymore, since I haven't kept up with either of the current official servers. I don't know if this helps, but here are some images from the old website files I have.

    What are you up to? New server?
    Well I couldn't find any decent downloads, as much of them as possible is what I need I guess so anything helps.
    I was able to download the file but unfortunately I can't seem to unpack it using either my decompression tool or online unpacking tools.
    They all claim there's something wrong with the file :(

    I'm currently building a website using the CMS Drupal.

  5. #5
      Phoenix is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    6,889Posts

    Re: [Request] All Premium shop images


  6. #6
    Retired modder Aimed is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    1,300Posts

    Re: [Request] All Premium shop images

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Nope still the same issue :/
    Could you perhaps try to .zip it?

  7. #7
      Phoenix is offline
    ModeratorRank
    Mar 2009 Join Date
    6,889Posts

    Re: [Request] All Premium shop images

    Quote Originally Posted by Aimed View Post
    Nope still the same issue :/
    Could you perhaps try to .zip it?
    Here you go: https://www.sendspace.com/file/rizeeo
    The .rar files extracted normally on my PC, so I don't quite know what's going on. Hope the .zip works.

  8. #8
    Retired modder Aimed is offline
    True MemberRank
    Aug 2008 Join Date
    BelgiumLocation
    1,300Posts

    Re: [Request] All Premium shop images

    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix View Post
    Here you go: https://www.sendspace.com/file/rizeeo
    The .rar files extracted normally on my PC, so I don't quite know what's going on. Hope the .zip works.
    Thanks! <3 this worked :)



Advertisement