Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

My server list shows but no numbers for online players

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server list just sais my gunz name it doesnt say the 0/100 player count its 1.5 and imortal gunz source how do i fix this probably in the gunz.exe source right? could somone post a tutorial please

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there are some tutorials fixing the counter that always stays at 0, maybe this will serve as a base

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
My server list just sais my gunz name it doesnt say the 0/100 player count its 1.5 and imortal gunz source how do i fix this probably in the gunz.exe source right? could somone post a tutorial please

You have 2 options ...
1. That problem may be in the Database, fixed here:

Add this to spUpdateServerStatus in your Stored DB and (REPLACE) :
PHP:
USE [GunzDB]
GO
/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[spUpdateServerStatus] Script Date: 09/05/2012 12:12:57 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
/* ¼­¹ö µ¿Á¢ÀÚ »óÅ */
ALTER PROC [dbo].[spUpdateServerStatus]
@CurrPlayer smallint,  [USER=502185]serveri[/USER]D int
AS
SET NOCOUNT ON
UPDATE ServerStatus 
Set CurrPlayer=@CurrPlayer, Time=GETDATE() 
WHERE ServerID  [USER=502185]serveri[/USER]D

2. stop using junk codes that give away, they are not worth it, the best thing you can do is extract codes from it and add them to a clean and stable code, clear if you want to make a good server and not try to imitate others.

Upvote 0
Back