Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What server do you really think makes GunZ alive?

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
Aside from official servers like from real origin of GunZ "Korea", what private server(s) really made/makes the GunZ olds 90's online gamers More Alive?

How does GunZ died?
- Android Phone with lot of games to play.
- 90's gamers has own family and 5% or less of them are expert to play. 99.9% of them are no intention to play again. Like 1 out of 1000.
- 2019, Lot of games to play with.
- GunZ is real hard to play (99% of newbie will not last long).
- Imbalance not the same with dota: still developing reaching the balance gaming)

Last edited:
Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Going by popularity/player count, I'd have to say the big servers like Euro, Trinity, Mocro, Dark and Evil Gunz in their prime were the main ones that really held the overall private server community together.

I think Mocro and Trinity Gunz made the biggest impacts though with some of the really cool and creative custom features/items etc. that the developers for those servers made.

But like I always say, Evil Gunz was and will always be my favorite server! Everything from the staff team (Joe9099 :love:), to the overall theme of the server, and just the nostalgic memories from that point in time in my life makes it stand at the top of my list :D:

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Going by popularity/player count, I'd have to say the big servers like Euro, Trinity, Mocro, Dark and Evil Gunz in their prime were the main ones that really held the overall private server community together.

I think Mocro and Trinity Gunz made the biggest impacts though with some of the really cool and creative custom features/items etc. that the developers for those servers made.

But like I always say, Evil Gunz was and will always be my favorite server! Everything from the staff team (@Joe9099 :love:), to the overall theme of the server, and just the nostalgic memories from that point in time in my life makes it stand at the top of my list :D:
Haha, much appreciated!
Was great back in the day. I never really played any other server, though I would sign up and checkout the competition.
I love innovation within a server, thinking of your own ideas and implementing them for others to experience, it's kinda why the latest client i did was so fun for me to develop and I still love messing with it.
GunZ was simply a great game.

Upvote 0
Back