Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shop vip/cash indo game

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you post me the link? and inform me what is the file that contains the shop in game I'm learning c ++ and I do not know much please, thank you

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you post me the link? and inform me what is the file that contains the shop in game I'm learning c ++ and I do not know much please, thank you

Not hard too, just search about " _CASHSHOP " and you'll find out everything you need.

Upvote 0
I'm retired, I'm already
Banned
Reaction score
You have no idea what you're looking for, those things are longer than a bible and if you do not add it well and less know where the error is, believe me you're going to get very angry, get them out of the GunzFactor source.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have no idea what you're looking for, those things are longer than a bible and if you do not add it well and less know where the error is, believe me you're going to get very angry, get them out of the GunzFactor source.
Hahaha, yes I know.
I fu*ked my source before.:$:

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This will make your trip easier.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You should copy all reference to in-game store and implicit in your source.

Upvote 0
Back