Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Smoothing K-style Gameplay

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have no idea what you mean by "smooth" there at all. like, smoother animations? or?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Could you please describe a bit im new to this i mean what shall i do ?.. ronny786, are you prajesh?

Keristrasza its like when you do a k-syle in fgunz and ugg you find it very smooth, but when you use any other source example sahars one it is a bit rough. Most probably its with the gameplay.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Remove the runtime checks in game, it makes a big difference. I don't use the 1.5 source, so I cant give you any snippets. They are however found at the beginning of certain functions with *crc*.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Remove the runtime checks in game, it makes a big difference. I don't use the 1.5 source, so I cant give you any snippets. They are however found at the beginning of certain functions with *crc*.

I found these many of them (Total found: 1185 Matching files: 82 Total files searched: 1181), can you suggest me on how shall i delete this?
what does this CRC does is it something with anti hack?

Realspace2

Hey ronny786 would like to explain me a bit on how shall i do that im new to this "Realspace2" i found it though i dont know exactly what you tried to tell me?

Upvote 0
Currently Stoned !
Reaction score
I found these many of them (Total found: 1185 Matching files: 82 Total files searched: 1181), can you suggest me on how shall i delete this?
what does this CRC does is it something with anti hack?

Hey ronny786 would like to explain me a bit on how shall i do that im new to this "Realspace2" i found it though i dont know exactly what you tried to tell me?

Well, look at Akunji's old source. or Challengequest source by SecretOthePast, Animations are optimized. I cant explain you more than this.

PS: I am not Prajesh. My name is Imtiyaz! :)

Upvote 0
Back