• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Smoothing K-style Gameplay

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have no idea what you mean by "smooth" there at all. like, smoother animations? or?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Could you please describe a bit im new to this i mean what shall i do ?.. ronny786, are you prajesh?

Keristrasza its like when you do a k-syle in fgunz and ugg you find it very smooth, but when you use any other source example sahars one it is a bit rough. Most probably its with the gameplay.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Remove the runtime checks in game, it makes a big difference. I don't use the 1.5 source, so I cant give you any snippets. They are however found at the beginning of certain functions with *crc*.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Remove the runtime checks in game, it makes a big difference. I don't use the 1.5 source, so I cant give you any snippets. They are however found at the beginning of certain functions with *crc*.

I found these many of them (Total found: 1185 Matching files: 82 Total files searched: 1181), can you suggest me on how shall i delete this?
what does this CRC does is it something with anti hack?

Realspace2

Hey ronny786 would like to explain me a bit on how shall i do that im new to this "Realspace2" i found it though i dont know exactly what you tried to tell me?

Upvote 0
Currently Stoned !
Reaction score
I found these many of them (Total found: 1185 Matching files: 82 Total files searched: 1181), can you suggest me on how shall i delete this?
what does this CRC does is it something with anti hack?

Hey ronny786 would like to explain me a bit on how shall i do that im new to this "Realspace2" i found it though i dont know exactly what you tried to tell me?

Well, look at Akunji's old source. or Challengequest source by SecretOthePast, Animations are optimized. I cant explain you more than this.

PS: I am not Prajesh. My name is Imtiyaz! :)

Upvote 0
Back