• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Transfer a table for other db | HELP

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Ragezone,

First of all I want to make it very clear that I'm sad.
I am sad to know that people constantly view the posts and even leave a response, intelligent people, geniuses.

but that's not the problem.

I would like to know if there is any way I can save a table without affecting the records in it, like this:

amQ8Nuk - Transfer a table for other db | HELP - RaGEZONE Forums

I am asking you "geniuses" for help because they are exactly 2082 Ducking ITEMS added one by one.

I'm changing db and I will not have the courage to rewrite them again.

I am grateful if you can help <3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Make a script to backup that table.

Edit :
You never needed to add code by code inside that table, since the MatchServer compiled under the DEBUG mode generates an item.sql ready to be executed in a database.

Or instead, remove the primary key from that table. :b (Not recommended).

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make a script to backup that table.

Edit :
You never needed to add code by code inside that table, since the MatchServer compiled under the DEBUG mode generates an item.sql ready to be executed in a database.

Or instead, remove the primary key from that table. :b (Not recommended).

it worked! thank you man

Upvote 0
Back