Anyone wanna make a new gunz from ground up?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    28Posts

Re: Anyone wanna make a new gunz from ground up?

RaGEZONE Recommends

RaGEZONE Recommends

Recreating the animations of Gunz as the cancellation of an animated action is not at all difficult and less with Unreal Engine 4, it can be reconstructed as if it were a kind of combo as well as the fighting games and more than UE4 has the possibility to use IK (Cinematic reverse) to achieve that. what really complex to take to Gunz to a new graphic engine is to reprogram the Online + Attach Mesh Multiple Sets between the Lobby and to take reference of each part of the code itself.

https://skfb.ly/66SSt
    View my models

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    912Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gatoter View Post
    Recreating the animations of Gunz as the cancellation of an animated action is not at all difficult and less with Unreal Engine 4, it can be reconstructed as if it were a kind of combo as well as the fighting games and more than UE4 has the possibility to use IK (Cinematic reverse) to achieve that. what really complex to take to Gunz to a new graphic engine is to reprogram the Online + Attach Mesh Multiple Sets between the Lobby and to take reference of each part of the code itself.

You belive i can do that all i need is animators and voice actor
    Game object i can do alone my problem is modelling characters and animation the rest i can do alone

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    6Posts

I am really sorry @Neliel Tu if there is no K-style or any other style in the game, I am afraid I have to withdraw from the project. The only reason I really want to do this is so I can play the GunZ that every fan of the original deserved.

MemberRank
    Feb 2009 Join Date
    49Posts

Hey there Neliel, do you have any completed work with UE4? With a bit of research I found out that you can export the models and textures from UE4.

I have a long time experience with mmo development and directx graphics, am currently graduating at federal university in my country and I am very passionate into bringing this game to life seeing that it has so much potential compared to nowadays 1st person shooters. I believe that bringing gunz to nowadays graphics and player needs will be very rewarding work. Is there any way I can contact you either than whatsapp?

MemberRank
    Sep 2017 Join Date
    6Posts

@grandao I an basically an amateur that started this year, I want to work on an passion project to learn ins and outs, that is why I picked GunZ. I am amature but I am very clear of what I need to learn, animation, rig, textures, lightning, concepts. Basically to be an generalist.

True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    Japan, TokyoLocation
    912Posts

@Phoenix i ask you to delete this topic since it's not leading anywhere
    later i will make topic with poll about remasterd gunz with short details how the game will look

mean while this topic is like decoration of Christmas here in the forum

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Advertisement