Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
This is rather a matter of opinion, for the most part, but I guess you could go my technicalities such as color, contrasting, lighting, placement/arrangement, etc. etc. but my all time favorite will always be the old Evil Gunz or Mocro Gunz interface. (Probably EG) I just felt like the theme for EG was perfect and the graphics coincided with them just right, to give a warm and welcome feeling. (If those are the right words for... Evil... Gunz lol)

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
With all due respect and love for "my" DRGunz, I will go with Evil Gunz as well, it's probably the funniest and most elaborated that I've seen. Not just the old Evil Gunz, but also the latest version Joe released that brings out some of the game's lore.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a question for you, can you use CSS in the XML interfaces? Osea add animations in CSS in the XML e read that can be integrated into the XML CSS Stylos someone made it?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Both the same awesome Interface. But for me, The Most Awesome is their Interface.
I downloaded the source that was shared and released and I gonna use it.

Woah ty, i didn't receive any comment about this work here, it took me like 2 weeks to finish that XD
But I'm kinda angry about that "im gonna use it" . Without permission, but nvm.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Probably one of those interfaces Irvin, KiddRui, lifeless or some other guy made but were never really used.
I feel like a lot of private servers (especially the newbie servers) from the past few years tried to make them ''too cool''. Having a simple, good looking interface is what (imo) works best. It's easy to use, doesn't hurt your eyes with too much color and stuff.

Looking back at the stuff I made is kind of painful aswell. This one for example:
There is waaaaay to much stuff going on.
W91TiZY - What's the best Interface of All Private Servers? - RaGEZONE Forums
And even tho alot of you might not agree, the style of this one is way better imo. (apart from the bright red maybe)
e30Mf - What's the best Interface of All Private Servers? - RaGEZONE Forums

There are some exceptions of completely different interfaces that are pretty good though.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Probably one of those interfaces Irvin, KiddRui, lifeless or some other guy made but were never really used.
I feel like a lot of private servers (especially the newbie servers) from the past few years tried to make them ''too cool''. Having a simple, good looking interface is what (imo) works best. It's easy to use, doesn't hurt your eyes with too much color and stuff.

Looking back at the stuff I made is kind of painful aswell. This one for example:
And even tho alot of you might not agree, the style of this one is way better imo. (apart from the bright red maybe)
e30Mf - What's the best Interface of All Private Servers? - RaGEZONE Forums

There are some exceptions of completely different interfaces that are pretty good though.
Perhaps a softer darker red would've fit better (i'd also change that background with the squares, too distracting).
I love clean UI's!

Attachments

Upvote 0
C:\User\Secondary\Desktop
Reaction score
All noob interfaces, Why not be a proff server take from MasangSoft (updated new interface):love:

ysX8iVA - What's the best Interface of All Private Servers? - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I must say, I admire your humility, and honestly, that's a badass interface for DG, I've always liked red in Gunz, since it was DR's primary color.

Which brings me to this, it's not very lovely, and back in Oct. 2009, the 'guys' went blue since we had a voting and I was outnumbered -.-

This was one of Sulfin's creations, along with another great developer I had the pleasure of working with, a guy who was always under a low profile, The Jews/TJ.

This is not really for show-off, mostly a "for what it's worth"/nostalgia feeling :)

cheaterastic - What's the best Interface of All Private Servers? - RaGEZONE Forums

To show something actually nice, this one is from Nov. 2008, made by Pro-Styler:

cheaterastic - What's the best Interface of All Private Servers? - RaGEZONE Forums

EDIT: I also apologize for the chat here, this was actually something good that kolie did, this guy was a clan leader who was always begging to become a GM, so kolie made him a GM knowing that he would abuse his powers, and he got banned the next day. Thanks kolie, well played! <3

My favorite one for DR though, was this one, the "Revolution" interface we ended up doing since some players wanted an optional red interface, this 'empty server' pic is from 2011 though, when DR was already going down the drain...

PS: Sorry for the ingame chat, that was one of kolie's real life friends who didn't do anything except logging in and out of IRC, while being racist and homophobic -.-

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
This is the UI i made for HG, sadly it won't be finished since i have no time anymore, had to move over a new city and got a full time job, no time for goonz anymore.

Some love it, others hate it, you choose, actually its more advanced that what is shown in the video, but is what i got recorded.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
This is the UI i made for HG, sadly it won't be finished since i have no time anymore, had to move over a new city and got a full time job, no time for goonz anymore.

Some love it, others hate it, you choose, actually its more advanced that what is shown in the video, but is what i got recorded.

Yea I like this. Simple. practical and looks good.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

you win

Upvote 0
Back