What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 33
  1. #1
    Be a kicker than cheater. cheaterastic is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    658Posts

    idea What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?


    RaGEZONE Recommends

    RaGEZONE Recommends

    As title said.


  2. #2
    Developments Tannous is offline
    True MemberRank
    Jul 2012 Join Date
    KonohaLocation
    768Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    I would say the original ijji interface, I just love it XD
    Computer Science


  3. #3
    Be a kicker than cheater. cheaterastic is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    658Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    I saw Artic. And have played on it. Awesome development of interface.
    Do you know other interface? Like UGG?

  4. #4
    Gamma Justice For All is online now
    GammaRank
    Aug 2011 Join Date
    Relative to YouLocation
    3,190Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    This is rather a matter of opinion, for the most part, but I guess you could go my technicalities such as color, contrasting, lighting, placement/arrangement, etc. etc. but my all time favorite will always be the old Evil Gunz or Mocro Gunz interface. (Probably EG) I just felt like the theme for EG was perfect and the graphics coincided with them just right, to give a warm and welcome feeling. (If those are the right words for... Evil... Gunz lol)

  5. #5
    Owner MaximoGamerZ jorklenis2 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    PanamáLocation
    489Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    the original of MAIET.
    My idol activities are about to start !.


  6. #6
    Gavel of Justice SKNeoDio is offline
    Indigo SubscriberRank
    Feb 2007 Join Date
    PortugalLocation
    245Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    With all due respect and love for "my" DRGunz, I will go with Evil Gunz as well, it's probably the funniest and most elaborated that I've seen. Not just the old Evil Gunz, but also the latest version Joe released that brings out some of the game's lore.
    "Making mistakes is human, the ability to acknowledge them, the humility and maturity to apologize and try to correct them is GODLY"

  7. #7
    Veni, Vidi, Vici Arcelor is offline
    Alpha MaleRank
    Jan 2010 Join Date
    Delhi, IndiaLocation
    1,788Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    The one made by KiddRiu a while back...
    Testing out new servers. PM me for free webhosting (offshore).

  8. #8
    Be a kicker than cheater. cheaterastic is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    658Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    Thanks guys. I will try to download those private servers client and will try to compare.

  9. #9
    Hi, Im Ryuzu yerij007 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    Behind You!Location
    276Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterastic View Post
    I saw Artic. And have played on it. Awesome development of interface.
    Do you know other interface? Like UGG?
    The current interface of Artic Gunz? or his last black and white. Wich one?

  10. #10
    Registered gatoter is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2010 Join Date
    19Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    I have a question for you, can you use CSS in the XML interfaces? Osea add animations in CSS in the XML e read that can be integrated into the XML CSS Stylos someone made it?
    https://skfb.ly/66SSt
    View my models

  11. #11
    Be a kicker than cheater. cheaterastic is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2009 Join Date
    658Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    Quote Originally Posted by yerij007 View Post
    The current interface of Artic Gunz? or his last black and white. Wich one?
    Both the same awesome Interface. But for me, The Most Awesome is their CurrentInterface.
    I downloaded the source that was shared and released and I gonna use it.

  12. #12
    Hi, Im Ryuzu yerij007 is offline
    True MemberRank
    Oct 2011 Join Date
    Behind You!Location
    276Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    Quote Originally Posted by cheaterastic View Post
    Both the same awesome Interface. But for me, The Most Awesome is their CurrentInterface.
    I downloaded the source that was shared and released and I gonna use it.
    Woah ty, i didn't receive any comment about this work here, it took me like 2 weeks to finish that XD
    But I'm kinda angry about that "im gonna use it" . Without permission, but nvm.

  13. #13
    Balance Elian is online now
    ModeratorRank
    Sep 2009 Join Date
    StarLocation
    1,748Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    Probably one of those interfaces Irvin, KiddRui, lifeless or some other guy made but were never really used.
    I feel like a lot of private servers (especially the newbie servers) from the past few years tried to make them ''too cool''. Having a simple, good looking interface is what (imo) works best. It's easy to use, doesn't hurt your eyes with too much color and stuff.

    Looking back at the stuff I made is kind of painful aswell. This one for example:
    There is waaaaay to much stuff going on.
    Spoiler:

    And even tho alot of you might not agree, the style of this one is way better imo. (apart from the bright red maybe)
    Spoiler:


    There are some exceptions of completely different interfaces that are pretty good though.

  14. #14
    StephanM StephanW is offline
    True MemberRank
    Dec 2008 Join Date
    The NetherlandsLocation
    673Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    Probably one of those interfaces Irvin, KiddRui, lifeless or some other guy made but were never really used.
    I feel like a lot of private servers (especially the newbie servers) from the past few years tried to make them ''too cool''. Having a simple, good looking interface is what (imo) works best. It's easy to use, doesn't hurt your eyes with too much color and stuff.

    Looking back at the stuff I made is kind of painful aswell. This one for example:
    There is waaaaay to much stuff going on.
    Spoiler:

    And even tho alot of you might not agree, the style of this one is way better imo. (apart from the bright red maybe)
    Spoiler:


    There are some exceptions of completely different interfaces that are pretty good though.
    Perhaps a softer darker red would've fit better (i'd also change that background with the squares, too distracting).
    I love clean UI's!

  15. #15
    C:\User\Secondary\Desktop secondary is online now
    Gold SubscriberRank
    Jul 2013 Join Date
    UnresolvedLocation
    558Posts

    Re: What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

    All noob interfaces, Why not be a proff server take from MasangSoft (updated new interface)

    Last edited by secondary; 20-03-17 at 10:08 PM. Reason: my fingers hurts
    GunZ The Duel Discord Group: https://discord.gg/xPhdeUW




Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement