Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

What's the best Interface of All Private Servers?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is the UI i made for HG, sadly it won't be finished since i have no time anymore, had to move over a new city and got a full time job, no time for goonz anymore.

Some love it, others hate it, you choose, actually its more advanced that what is shown in the video, but is what i got recorded.

My Lambon how I'm going to miss you <3

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
This is the UI i made for HG, sadly it won't be finished since i have no time anymore, had to move over a new city and got a full time job, no time for goonz anymore.

Some love it, others hate it, you choose, actually its more advanced that what is shown in the video, but is what i got recorded.

I gots a full-time job and I still find time to program atleast once every 3 days :p. although I can admit it's a lot easier to make blitzkrieg and spymode than it is to modify the ancient engine that is realspace 2. Nasty butt old engine.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Really nice work.
I'm wondering how you implemeted it? just updated gunz 'mint' to support the features you needed or used something else maybe some gui library?

Upvote 0
Ecchi addicted
Reaction score
I have a question for you, can you use CSS in the XML interfaces? Osea add animations in CSS in the XML e read that can be integrated into the XML CSS Stylos someone made it?

No, but you can do frame-by-frame animations.
Search in `Styx guide for Animation Overview.

Upvote 0
Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score

I guess. No one can beat Lambda Interface. Hmm. It is not just interface, but the whole of the game was so Nice! There are lot of things added and changed.
Of all Gunz PServer I played, I remember, HeroGamers GunZ is the best of all design and interface. 2nd is Abby and 3rd is Artic.

Hope someone will post another some cool interface. Let's make GunZ alive even just here.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I guess. No one can beat Lambda Interface. Hmm. It is not just interface, but the whole of the game was so Nice! There are lot of things added and changed.
Of all Gunz PServer I played, I remember, HeroGamers GunZ is the best of all design and interface. 2nd is Abby and 3rd is Artic.

Hope someone will post another some cool interface. Let's make GunZ alive even just here.

Cleanest for sure (just by judging how the menu looks if you press ESC).
If you want a decent/clean UI you need to change the code for resizing for starters, cause the base of the textures/UI are based of 1024 monitors if I am correct?
Nowadays we have higher resolutions so you could have a higher quality UI.

Really should get rid of the </stretch> code cause it makes any UI look crappy if you are base your UI of the current/original files.

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

MPOG and ijji interface win's!

But this you just published, literally step "Level"
Lambda /Andres :love: u are the best!

Upvote 0
The Sky's the Limit ^_^
Reaction score
Personally, I loved the Aurora GunZ Interface. Sadly I don't have it anymore, but perhaps someone does?

I don't know who made it, because it was the original interface before I owned the server, so credit to whoever made it.

cheaterastic - What's the best Interface of All Private Servers? - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Love the animation's when opening and closing stuff.
This is what GunZ needs.

Upvote 0
Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
Enigma

What's new with this? New Modes. Non-clan players can also play clanwar. And players country.

cheaterastic - What's the best Interface of All Private Servers? - RaGEZONE Forums

Artic

What's nice with this? Sexy Interface.

Freestyle

What? Well enhanced, but yellow is not a good combination for GunZ. Not enough to make the game more friendly. They have chosen an opposite color that doesn't even fit to Gunz.

UGG

Very awesome for new generation. What's in all servers are all in UGG

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Enigma

What's new with this? New Modes. Non-clan players can also play clanwar. And players country.

Artic

What's nice with this? Sexy Interface.

Freestyle

What? Well enhanced, but yellow is not a good combination for GunZ. Not enough to make the game more friendly. They have chosen an opposite color that doesn't even fit to Gunz.

UGG

Very awesome for new generation. What's in all servers are all in UGG

Pretty sure that Freestyle GunZ has the orange colour scheme, it was a way to stand out from the rest (most server had blue/black).

Upvote 0
Back