Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

2017 Engine.dll with Npcs Fixes - Included Show Frame Command

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Title self explan it.
Npcs fixed ( this were already released).
Show frame command, just use /set frame

Virus total:

Have fun! :kiss:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Title self explan it.
Npcs fixed ( this were already released).
Show frame command, just use /set frame

Virus total:

Have fun! :kiss:
Are you seriously... [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
New thread for this big problem [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji113][emoji113]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Last days around 2~~3 people asked for this command ( so I tryied to do it my self, so I could release it here to help them), and seems like some of them dont have the engine.dll with npcs fixed, so I see no problem to make a new thread with this ( Frame command its usefull to place npcs and tele coords).
Later.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Last days around 2~~3 people asked for this command ( so I tryied to do it my self, so I could release it here to help them), and seems like some of them dont have the engine.dll with npcs fixed, so I see no problem to make a new thread with this ( Frame command its usefull to place npcs and tele coords).
Later.

you could update your old thread http://forum.ragezone.com/f315/core-2017-extension-shaman-disable-1151787/
instead of create a new one.. :sleep: anyway good job :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I tried to help others and people still blaming me for something unnecessary.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
do it like i did, fix the source, do new features /content and sell it. as far u start to work for free u rly see how thankfull (not) that community is. so why offering time for these noobs ?

pls do it like he did, do new features and sell it with copy and paste. /content me pay pls. "as far u start to work for free u rly see how thankfull (not) that community is" he says sell ur poop for cheap price then whole morons will buy your poop. this ppls... servers who bought his add-on, i will destroy them for free just pm me xD only need thanks from community, also some donations xD

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
you are mad that someone dont do take 1k € per person for a dll which is protected by a cracked downlaoded program and give nearly out everything for free? and daaaaaaamn, more support i gave as u did since 2008, that must hurt

im still wondering why you reply on my comments.

i never will stop to have alot of fun defending against a monimoni maker.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do it like i did, fix the source, do new features /content and sell it. as far u start to work for free u rly see how thankfull (not) that community is. so why offering time for these noobs ?

You say some month ago ,you will release your work and share with community,after some time now u sell your work. You are not different from R3volutioN. He at least said in advance that he would sell his work ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
R3v Why do you sell your additions and do not offer them, but free

pls do it like he did, do new features and sell it with copy and paste. /content me pay pls. "as far u start to work for free u rly see how thankfull (not) that community is" he says sell ur poop for cheap price then whole morons will buy your poop. this ppls... servers who bought his add-on, i will destroy them for free just pm me xD only need thanks from community, also some donations xD

R3v Why do you sell your additions and do not offer them, but free

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i see a lot of hate speech
just let the guy release his own work which he spent his own time to do it
Okay master. Anonymous [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
I can't stop laughing at you... When I saw your replys in every thread.. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Please remove your profile picture [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
And thanks in advance [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey
First i'm sorry for reviving this old thread
I tried to pm the op but his message box is full
Can you please upload the source code of this dll ? I tried the original source but it doesn't work with my files and yours works
thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for releasing. Is it possible to send me the source code after fixation ?
I would be grateful,
Thanks in advance .

Back