Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Core 2017 Full Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
link is die !!!

For the peoples who doesn't have A client nor server side .

Client side :

Server Side & tools :

Just remove the add-ons which in server&client and add urs.

Like is die

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I mean , i said it is good release , i don't know why they are angry xD , they all the time say shits like that :) ... thanks anyway ;)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
For the peoples who doesn't have A client nor server side .

Client side :

Server Side & tools :

Just remove the add-ons which in server&client and add urs.

anyone could post new download links to this files please.

are all the links do not work.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Friends of kalonline, I THANK YOU for the work you do, but I find that this game is getting worse and worse, mixing modern with old does not work, where is fantasy? soon we will find spaceships like in star wars ...

Reaction score
Hi Friends of kalonline, I THANK YOU for the work you do, but I find that this game is getting worse and worse, mixing modern with old does not work, where is fantasy? soon we will find spaceships like in star wars ...
Lol, I have to agree... kindof... I've said since the patches back when thieves were added that inix stopped following the style of the game, both art and overall feeling of the game have switched style so dramatically that it's jarring to see in game... it would have gone a bit better had they updated older maps and content to match the new style direction or even better made sure the new content fit the existing style(even with better gfx the style being maintained would have helped make them seem to fit more)

but... oh well xD I don't have the skills in 3D modeling or in texturing to correct the style issues... I've released some files in the past to help servers maintain the balance progression of classic kal but it seems noone cared so xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I agree with you that they would have done better to add skills to the characters than to add more. But what to do ?? I like this game and I do not want to give it up. Do you have any ideas? I propose new things like stopping donations for better things. and instead make a donation to help the server communities that are working for the good performance of this game and too bad for the noobs who do not know how to take advantage of this good game. I remain open to any proposal of work to save this game. have knowledge that could help. together and not against each other, we can make this community a good community.- - - Update - - -PS I play this game well before the creation of dungeon and job2;) I start the beta test and yes I am old and at the time my name is DOCnasgul good to you Friends of kalonlinemoney can not buy happiness

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Je suis d'accord avec vous qu'ils auraient mieux fait d'ajouter des compétences aux personnages que d'en ajouter d'autres. Mais que faire ?? J'aime ce jeu et je ne veux pas y renoncer. As tu des idées? Je propose de nouvelles choses comme arrêter les dons pour de meilleures choses. et fait plutôt un don pour aider les communautés des serveurs qui travaillent au bon fonctionnement de ce jeu et tant pis pour les noobs qui ne savent pas profiter de ce bon jeu. Je reste ouvert à toute proposition de travail pour sauver ce jeu. J'ai des connaissances qui pourraient aider. ensemble et non les uns contre les autres, nous pouvons faire de cette communauté une bonne communauté.

- - - Mis à jour - - -

PS Je joue à ce jeu bien avant la création de dungeon et job2;) Je commence le bêta test et oui je suis vieux et à l'époque je m'appelle DOCnasgul bien à vous Amis de kalonline

l'argent ne fait pas le bonheur

Nothing else, liked your coment, and agree with everything.
But please, use english so everyone can read it.
Later

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I Cant See Npc .. or do anything in Server

HuninHune - Core 2017 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums
HuninHune - Core 2017 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums
REMOVED

What's Wrong ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm currently updating all the files to work with the newest engine and holy moly... Revo, you did a great job writing all those addons but you didnt even take your time to combine older dlls with your stuff... Althought it would have been a work of a few minutes.. Well, maybe you didn't understand them at first and you tried your own stuff.. anyways, SQL-Injection should be easily possible in all servers who use revos files and the sources provided by him, unless you fixed it(SecondPW & ItemLock).

Back