Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Core 2017 Full Source

Reaction score
I don't like the majority of you scrubs, but this could be funny
View attachment Core 2017.rar

Blah Blah Blah something about spending 1k Euros to further the community blah blah blah you guys are all greedy not releasing blah blah blah, at least I'm doing blah blah blah and such, see how much better I am than you guys

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why not releasing dlls and engine.exe? maybe someone cant compile dlls or dont know the way to

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Most of you are trash, I don't like the majority of you scrubs, but this could be funny
View attachment 163440
Does this mean I replace FlyingBurrito as the messiah of the kal section? you worthless leeches...

Blah Blah Blah something about spending 1k Euros to further the community blah blah blah you guys are all greedy not releasing blah blah blah, at least I'm doing blah blah blah and such, see how much better I am than you guys
One question,this core 2017 without shaman right?

why not releasing dlls and engine.exe? maybe someone cant compile dlls or dont know the way to

Everything with compile is fine ;-) source is complette :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This Core is with Shaman, but this core is useless til you learned C++. You could start Server with it, true, but ofc, shaman needs to be fixed, and without C++ Knowledge you not even able to fix it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm after compile everything is started but i dont seee npc and is seems like dont wokr :s ,any help ?

HuninHune - Core 2017 Full Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Since i am a ultra leecher and collect as much files as possible, good release

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

After login seems like laggg

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Most of you are trash, I don't like the majority of you scrubs, but this could be funny
View attachment 163440
Does this mean I replace FlyingBurrito as the messiah of the kal section? you worthless leeches...

Thanks for the files!
Could you guide me please?
After I compile the files, which client / server files should I use?
Can I use 2016 files release by R3vo? (kalonline.ovh)
Or are there any newer files?

Sorry for the noobish question!

Back