Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Core 2017 Full Source

off@kal. - on@gw2/d3 :)
Reaction score
it is not about his knowlage, he is just lazy, thats all

step 1 on kal dev(coding). making as fast money and as much as possible.
step 2. follow step 1 on another projects

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyway if Oktay don't start coding and sell add-on/source,you guys still 100% will use old engine,ofc me too ;).
brokeAF as for me the codes are very readable, maybe a little confused, on their basis you can do a lot of cool things .:)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, whats wrong with second pw and item lock?
Works fine for me, the f1 and item shop doesnt btw.

About old addons, maybe they are hooking the same function.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyway if Oktay don't start coding and sell add-on/source,you guys still 100% will use old engine,ofc me too ;).
brokeAF as for me the codes are very readable, maybe a little confused, on their basis you can do a lot of cool things .:)
You don't seem to get what I'm saying.
His coding style is lazy and not thought through at all. He uses copy & paste multiple times for the same things and that's a huge junk-amount of code. Some things are "okay"-written, most is not.
That's just my opionion on his coding style & written code! If you have experience in coding you will get it... if you just started to code or do it barely as a "hobby" then you might not..
IF you know what you're doing, his code will help you a lot - or maybe let's say will safe you some time in reversing etc -. Many things can be abused af, which can cause crashes etc...
Well, whats wrong with second pw and item lock?
Works fine for me, the f1 and item shop doesnt btw.
About old addons, maybe they are hooking the same function.
I never said it won't work.
You can use SQL-Injection on these two. Which means every wannabe-"hacker" can get your db, duck it up, add items, make himself gm etc.
Sometimes hooks are overwritten but then again, this shouldn't be the case in the first place... Why not remove unneeded code? It's just lazy. And it's not a addon. It's a packetfix. Which again, can be implented if you know what you're doing and thought about it.
His code works and since it works it's okay but that doesn't mean it's good.
Guys again, this is not a challenge or anything.. These are just weaknesses in his code.

For all who wants to understand it more or update/add some features, take a look at lafreaks emulator. That one is written like "old style" - kalsources. You can also use them, include them and make more stable/better running code than revo did.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys any one know how to fix F1 teleport system
And Stone of chance for shaman bug .. Just give me example
Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, well maybe someone is interessted to open a github project to fix most of the poop got a big buglist already just contact me

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone release the fix for npcs and unable to do actions?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It is possible to explain more about what should be changed please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone please post how to fix protection in engine.dll

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just look at the replays, it has been posted before.
i recommend you to use the source and not the compiled files since the source need some fixes and it will be way to hard for you to figure it out if somone else did it for you.
Install Visual Studio ,
It will ask you to update the sdk to windows 10/8 and v141 don't accept - use it without change so you will not get annoying errors.
good luck

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
any idea why mainserver doesnt start ? its in task manager but i cant see window

my windows = windows 10 64bit

already tried with windows 7 compatibility

do i need to put somethig to xampp for licence or something else?

Last edited:
Back