Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DragoN Addons

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. I never checked the .dlls good to know they uncrypt.
2. ShouX had backdoor for gm commands which i used and the idiot blocked me for "leveling too fast", wasnt smart enough to even check my account.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yep, i added backdoors to released dlls. It is always good to add backdoors, not hard to understand the reason.

It is okay if you think so, i have nothing against you : )
But i cant trust into backdoored DLLs and i think other Peoples here also cant do.

Selling released dlls, releasing other ppls work without permit etc...

If you search around in Ragezone you will see releases from me, and the Source Code of it (like Cooldown Protection or Packet Filter,..). If i forgot to credit someone, because i used an Code Snippet from him, then tell me the Link to the Thread Post and i will instantly add the Credit : ) Like you can see here: http://forum.ragezone.com/f389/source-code-collection-917296/ every coder is credited and i wrote "Good luck and Have fun with it, all credits goes to the Owner and Creator of the Source Codes!"

I am not the one who making crashers for servers,

I dont delevop crashes, i searched for crash methods on the "e pvp" Board and try to fix it. I also found out myself some crashes during programming Addons (like Striker he found out many ways to crash a server). Its good to know the crashes, so if server admins have the crash tools in Hand they can try to fix it, like im in Contact with XeaMaste and together we think about solutions for crashes, like filtering it with my Packet Filter or debug it with ollydbg or use an cracked Main.dll for Koemv2.

checking hack forums for botnets.

Yup i want to know the "enemys". I think its normal that you want to know who DDoS you, so i search for them.

here is one of ur crasher which u sent me ago. U dont need to worry/afraid from me, i am not selling crashers,hacks,bots,add-ons,d-dos protection like u then i will not be threat for ur business(u dont need to talk more shenanigans). Do the search for ur self first and stop playing kal hero modes.

Yes its good that i sended it to you, so you was able to fix it i think : )
The only thing i sell is my DDoS Protection and i have made an Addon for Summon Monster Event System and Level Extension Level from 1- 255 (this is all im selling, both can be looked up at Redlight Kal, i gave these Addons for free to UppaCut and we work together to make Redlight kal better :)
I never said that i want to play a hero, all can make themselves an opinion about my acting.

------------------------

I dont want to spam with Posts so i make an inline answer to the next questions of revo:

"then why u dont making dll to fix it instead of making dll to crash server?"

As you may know, it is impossible to Release 1 x DLL that fix all crashes for every system like Clean, R11, KoemV2 and so on. And there are to much methods of crashing to fix them all, but what you can do is using OllyDBG or PacketFilter against it. If a DLL would exist, wich is able to fix all crashes, then i would have released it allready, but it will sadly never exist... Another thing is Packet Filter Settings are different for different Systems, so you cant use 1x Allmighty PacketFilter Setup and all crashes are fixed. This is the reason why we have to find solutions. One solution i just posted yesterday
http://forum.ragezone.com/f315/patched-cracked-koemv2-latest-version-948659/ it was Xeas and my Idea : )

"with checking botnet sellers, u cant find who d-dosing u. if you could find do us a favor and let us to know who r them..."

I found an Screenshot on an "underground" forum, that shows an Seller, wich made a Screenshot from his so called "Power" and on this Screenshot you was able to see Inititem.txt ^^ So we can be sure this one belongs to Kal Scene. I uploaded that Screenshot, but it was removed by Mod, its okay, but if anyone want to see it, they can contact me privatly and i can show it to them.

"
i could able to fix crashes but what about other ppls who cant do it?"

Sure many People dont have time to learn C++ and coding things, but they can post Screenshots of OllyDBG and ask for Help.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I dont delevop crashes, i searched for crash methods on the "e pvp" Board and try to fix it. I also found out myself some crashes during programming Addons (like Striker he found out many ways to crash a server). Its good to know the crashes, so if server admins have the crash tools in Hand they can try to fix it, like im in Contact with XeaMaste and together we think about solutions for crashes, like filtering it with my Packet Filter or debug it with ollydbg or use an cracked Main.dll for Koemv2.

then why u dont making dll to fix it instead of making dll to crash server?

Yup i want to know the "enemys". I think its normal that you want to know who DDoS you, so i search for them.

with checking botnet sellers, u cant find who d-dosing u. if you could find do us a favor and let us to know who r them...

Yes its good that i sended it to you, so you was able to fix it i think : )

i could able to fix crashes but what about other ppls who cant do it?

The only thing i sell is my DDoS Protection and i have made an Addon for Summon Monster Event System and Level Extension Level from 1- 255 (this is all im selling, both can be looked up at Redlight Kal, i gave these Addons for free to UppaCut and we work together to make Redlight kal better :)
I never said that i want to play a hero, all can make themselves an opinion about my acting

u can sell/release any of u r add-ons/protection, it isnt my business or i dont have rights to say dont sell.

Reaction score
if you could find do us a favor and let us to know who r them...

It may be out of topic, but even if you know who ddos,bot-net or w/e you.. what it gonna change? Even if you try talk to them, they won't give a damn what you saying. So at the end you're still duck.

Anyway i don't see the point of spamming this thread, just do it in private.

PS: Good job, TheDragon for this release.
If i may tell you that your config is quiet a mess, you could have organized it a little better. Just my opinion.

- bd0rks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It may be out of topic, but even if you know who ddos,bot-net or w/e you.. what it gonna change? Even if you try talk to them, they won't give a damn what you saying. So at the end you're still duck.

Anyway i don't see the point of spamming this thread, just do it in private.

PS: Good job, TheDragon for this release.
If i may tell you that your config is quiet a mess, you could have organized it a little better. Just my opinion.

- bd0rks

then why dont you go and do it better ?

shut up

Reaction score
Like i said it was just my opinion and i didn't meant it was not good, for acting like that you most have a huge problem.. i suggest you starting by change the birthday date of your account. Because sure thing it's the wrong one.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Guys is there a bug on real time mix ?
because when iam mixing my weapon and reloging they disappear from my Inventory??

Developer
Reaction score
Guys is there a bug on real time mix ?
because when iam mixing my weapon and reloging they disappear from my Inventory??
there is no bugs, but maybe you couldnt use it correct

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ye sorry but i got a strange bug that i never saw before.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WOW Drag :) awesome release! and tyvm :) this will defo help me out in my venture..... (got a few PM's asking me about this add-on n how to add it....) didnt know you released anything cos not been online in a few weeks....a close friend just died so ive been busy with r/l just of late :(

Your works always been awesome and there are always peeps that doubt or hate the coders in the community (a few bad eggs make it suck for the rest of you)

keep up the good work hun :)

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Pretty good addons but some of them should also be customizable like

-Disable Rebirth during castle war time
-Party Limitation will be 60 during cw time, will back to normal after cw

RB's are disabled on all areas or just CW field? if rbs are totally disabled during cw, there should be an option to turn this feature off, same goes to party limit during cw but the best would be to allow us set own ppl party limit so that some admins could just set it to default 8 or higher. It's up to you if you update it or not, but this two features should be updated :p Other addons seems to be fine, don't know if there are any other that you forgot to mention.

Developer
Reaction score
Pretty good addons but some of them should also be customizable like

RB's are disabled on all areas or just CW field? if rbs are totally disabled during cw, there should be an option to turn this feature off, same goes to party limit during cw but the best would be to allow us set own ppl party limit so that some admins could just set it to default 8 or higher. It's up to you if you update it or not, but this two features should be updated :p Other addons seems to be fine, don't know if there are any other that you forgot to mention.

you can use /partyon xx
to set limitation of party 6 , 8 , 100 etc..
also i dont think so that RB during cw will be good, it will disable from all areas, if you have a idea to disable it from cw area only so that will be good if you shared it.

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Well okay but if you plan to update your addons you should also add what i said, i guess it won't be hard to add rbs CW blockade on/off option and party limit of your choice in config file. Maybe some admins will allow players to use rbs what then?;d Adding configs for this won't hurt you and it will be more user friendly.

And here's tut how to block items on certain areas
http://forum.ragezone.com/f554/tutorial-block-rebirth-area-494168/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you can use /partyon xx
to set limitation of party 6 , 8 , 100 etc..
also i dont think so that RB during cw will be good, it will disable from all areas, if you have a idea to disable it from cw area only so that will be good if you shared it.

Check player's coordinates while using Rebirth Scroll.

This tutorial won't help TheDragoN at all. Why won't you code it, then?
Mar's stuff is not used by nowadays kal coders.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Mar's stuff is not used by nowadays kal coders.

Huh?

// During Castle War
memory->Set(0x0041FFA3,"\xE9\xB8\xAA\x0B\x00\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90
\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90\x90",19,true);

memory->Set(0x004daa60,"\x8B\x45\x08\x81\xB8\x4C\x01\x00\x00\xC0\xC1
\x03\x00\x72\x29\x81\xB8\x4C\x01\x00\x00\x80\xDE\x03\x00\x77\x1D\x81
\xB8\x50\x01\x00\x00\x00\xE1\x03\x00\x72\x11\x81\xB8\x50\x01\x00\x00
\xC0\x0D\x04\x00\x77\x05\xE9\x1E\x55\xF4\xFF\x51\x89\x4D\xFC\x8B\x45
\xFC\x8B\x48\x04\x51\x8B\x4D\x08\xE8\xA5\x9E\xF8\xFF\xE9\x06\x55\xF4\xFF",80,true);

// During Normal
memory->Restore(0x0041FFA3);
memory->Restore(0x004daa60);

ToF

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I just decided to release my addons.
able to load it with obsidian , libraries or any loader
Working on all Hackshields / Clean

Uncrypted , No License, Free Version , Final Version , Stable 100% (Tested for 4 months on Shoux) [ 0 crashs by my addon]

Completed Addons
----------------
-Advanced Config File
-Menu With Reload Config File
-Auto Systems (castle war With rewards for winner guild and his ally , double exp event, snow , declare)
-Strong Cooldown Protection (Character skills & Montion, transform skills (Animals))
-Over/under Ground Protection
-Rewards at level up (items / skill point / state point)
-/playerslist ;command [to check all players online in game with Level / Class]
-/inparty name ;command [to check if player in party or not and get list of members]
-/donation name index amount bound ;its command to insert item to player [ bound > true / false]
-/setlevel player level ;Command to increase level of players [Cant return level of player]
-Save & print Player Chats / Messages
-Realtime ( pimp / upgrade [weapons, defense (armors) , accessories ) (bof , dss) [There is Upgrade Randomly Too]
-Cjb Buffs Party and refreshable
-realtime skillbook
-Save All logs For each account UID / IP / Date
-/partyon members ;(Command to set a limitation for party members)
-/partylist ;(command for players to get members list of party)
-Bless for 5 seconds After Rebirth.

There is no bugs to report (All Features Tested and its fine & stable)
if you cant use this addons leave thread
if you dont like this addons, leave thread too
Dont spam or ask about stupid things
Read Cfg file carefully
There is a examples in cfg file to can follow it
Use the small letters as it, i mean if you found true dont change it to True

Have fun & Enjoy

This addon coded by TheDragoN , all rights reserved.

Download : View attachment 135159

any chance to get a source to play with?

Back