Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

DragoN Addons

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
dragon can u delete or add it in the cfg ...

no 60 player party before and no 6 player pt after cw please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think ,Beshoy is out from the section,to bad :huh:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well, when i made R11 files with KOEM v2 @ PWN repack, addons doesn't work . it doesnt load when i open the mainsvrt. and with obsidian it works , but R11 doesnt work .. so what i have to do??

Developer
Reaction score
spatii88 , as i heard you fixed it and shared it ? but i heard it lagging mainsvrt as hell
about the bugs
there was a bug in auto system and realtime, both fixed, but not for share

Reaction score
damn... xD i gave to him released version(just changed number of version via hex editor.. xD) idk it lagging or no.. i know that, there was some bugs because, but i got your new version and works fine... w/e noone got the fixed version from me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dragon, whats with this error: Recheck everything? I tryed to contact you via Skype but gues you're still sleeping. How to fix this, what is cousing the problem? Couse when i use the version you sended me, its still the same. I cleaned the Dragon.cfg keeps giving the error. Cant login with it now.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dragon, whats with this error: Recheck everything? I tryed to contact you via Skype but gues you're still sleeping. How to fix this, what is cousing the problem? Couse when i use the version you sended me, its still the same. I cleaned the Dragon.cfg keeps giving the error. Cant login with it now.

Error in the dll ? what error , could u reupload it please cuz ASN uploaded it with virus , im wiaiting u ..

ASN

Please STAHP!
Reaction score
Error in the dll ? what error , could u reupload it please cuz ASN uploaded it with virus , im wiaiting u ..
BeshoyFD - DragoN Addons - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The version posted in this Thread does work so download ot from there :)

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
about CD Protection in dragon.cfg

delay = compare 4

montion_delay = compare 3

right ?

Back